You just created new points on your iPad or Android device and you want to complete or control them once you are back at the office? Or you wish to check another participant's points and edit them if needed?
Depending on the access rights you have in the list or in the entire project where the point has been created, you can edit more or less fields.
- To edit a point, you first need to go over it with your mouse and to click on the pencil on the far-right corner.
- A window appears, in which you can (or not) edit the data
Edit the status
- You can also directly edit a point's status if you click on it...
- ... and then select the new status...
- ... and finally see that the point's status has been changed to - in this case - Done.