You can archive a document if you do not need it anymore.
- You should go over it with your mouse and click on the 3 little dots
- You can then choose between Edit, Archive, Delete and show details of the document.
Depending on your access rights, you can or cannot edit, archive or delete the document.
- After clicking on the 3 little dots, select Archive.
- The document was successfully archived.
- After refreshing the documents list, you will only see the active documents
An archived document can be unarchived.
- You should click on the filter icon to the left of the search bar and then click on Archived documents.
- You will see the archived documents are displayed in italics.
- If you go over one of them with your mouse, you will see the 3 little dots again, on which you can click...
- ... and then select Unarchive
- The document has successfully been made active again
- Finally, click on the filter icon again (to the left of the search bar) to display the active documents again.