+ Module Pictures
Visualize all the pictures by project taken on the field. These pictures taken with the iOS device are stored in the folder Pictures
+Sent elements: copy
When you want to send an element, all the data (except the replies on it) is copied. The data can be modified.
A copy of all the sent elements will be stored in AproPLAN (sent reports, sent remarks).
Nb: The field “IN CHARGE” is changed into “TO” when the element is sent.
*Improvement of the new document screen
- Selected documents are displayed in full screen
- The actions that can be performed on the document are clearly displayed by new icons or rapid buttons
- The drawing of remarks linked to the document are displayed as pins with
*New look of reports
The report with all the remarks linked to a document his now similar to a meeting report. The header has also been updated.
The report itself contains:
- A list with all the remarks, without details
- The plan/document on which these remarks have been made, with the pins and the unique code of each remark
- Each single remark with its details header of the report has been updated
- The zoom on the drawing on the document involved in a remark
- Each report generates a code
These reports can be sent directly and be stored in the folder “Reports” of the project”
You will now find three submenus:
- Getting started: These are the steps to follow to become an AproPLAN expert
- Release Notes: Link to the updates of AproPLAN by version
- FAQ: Link to some frequently asked questions which will give you a lot of information concerning AproPLAN and its usage.
The FAQ’s are also available in the bottom left corner of the screen on the application.
*Captcha added to account creation
In order to prevent numerous fictive account creations a captcha combination has been added to the creation process.
*Remarks: the drawing is displayed as a pin with a unique code
A pin with the code of the remark is displayed on the document. Each pin corresponds to a remark which can be read in details. Take actions on the remarks thanks to rapid buttons.
A pin is also added to the drawing tools. The user will then be able to add a pin on a document instead of adding a drawing.
The menu Modules remains temporarily hidden
- The concept of “steps and folders” of the structure of a project disappears. The structure will only consist of “folders”.
- The default steps are Document, Reports, Pictures. Reports and pictures can’t be modified, these are displayed in “read-only” mode
- Display of project code : The code of the project is displayed near each project of the dropdown list
*New closing button
Miscellaneous enhancements and fixed bugs