Setting up a good project structure will save you tons of time during project time. For a project to be successful you need to set up a good structure from the beginning.
While you can create a project both on Tablet and on Web, we recommend you to create your new project on the web application.
When you click on start to work on projects in the homepage, you can create a project in a few steps, as you can see here :
- Select the way you want to display your projects ; as a list or thumbs.
- Select the + to create a new project or click on the function create a new project.
- Fill in the general information of the project. (Name, code, address,...)
- To validate the creation of your project you have to click on save.
- Go on and create some categories and subcategories of your project.
Click on the little arrow at the bottom right of the screen or go left to the vertical menu and click on define a custom subcategory structure.
These categories can be your list of techniques, list of subcontractors, ...
It will help you to organize, filter and print your points
- Click on the little arrow at the bottom right of the screen or go left to the vertical menu and click on define a custom rooms structure.
The rooms will allow you to complete your points as precisely as possible
- In the next step, you'll also be able to define your customized list of statuses
Note : You will find more information about the customization of your categories, rooms and statuses in the detailed F.A.Q. linked to this subject.
Tip : You can import the structure, category, room from another project. Therefore you need to use the functionality import the structure from another project.
|General details of the project »|