In order to upload your documents correctly on AproPLAN, while using SAFARI / MAC you need to change some SAFARI settings hereunder:
- Connect to AproPLAN.
- From Safari, open the menu Safari \ Preferences.
- Click on the tab Security.
- Then, click on Manage Website Settings...
=> a pop-up will appear
- In this pop-up, scroll and click on Silverlight in the list on the left
- At the right side of the screen, select unsafe mode in the dropdown.
- A confirmation pop-up will open. Click then on trust.
- Start Safari again and you will be able to upload your documents again
|« Empty your Silverlight cache||Open AproPLAN with Internet Explorer and Windows 8 »|